Retro Dual Player Arcade Table Top - Start Here to Build
The Retro Dual Player Bartop unit is built using quality MDF construction and Happ American Style arcade buttons and joysticks.
We have three options to choose from which include:
- Pandora 4300 in 1 Arcade Jamma Board
- Jamma Board Classic 60 in 1 (Classics like Pac-Man, Galaga, and more)
- Retro Emulation no games ROMS included
- Barebone (Joysticks/Buttons/Monitor installed) No Gameboard/System installed
- Bartop Arcade Cabinet with Black T-Molding
- 2 Black Color Happ Style Joysticks & 16 Black Color Buttons
- 22" HD LCD Monitor with HDMI & VGA Input
- Internal Powerstrip with Wall Outlet/Switch
- 2 x Speakers & Amp
Other Options to Consider:
- USB/12V RGB Strip LED Bar for Marquee
- USB Header for additional or other joysticks/gamepads
- LED Based Buttons
These options can be found in our arcade parts section.
The process of building your arcade cabinet takes a couple weeks and then depending on your location shipping will need to be factored into the final bill of sale.
We will contact you before building your arcade cabinet to go over all the options you selected. If there is anything missing from the online build, we will add it to your invoice and you will need to pay the difference.
Shipping is handled by a national carrier that offers white glove carry-in service, it will be picked up by the national carrier, packaged, and then shipped on a carrier truck. We do not use UPS, USPS, FEDEX, or DHL for stand up arcade cabinets because of the nature of the weight, size, and other restrictions for the before mentioned carriers.
Once build has been agreed upon, the paid invoice will serve as a written contract authorizing the build and assembly of your arcade system. If at anytime you decide to cancel your order, we charge a 25% restock/stop order fee