Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 Black Case & Cooling Fan - Improved Air Balance Blades, 62 CFM, 2.5 mmH2O, 8 to 27 dBA - Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches|
|Noise Level||27 dB|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1800 RPM|
|Air Flow Capacity||62 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
- ECLIPSE BLACK, VERSATILE PERFORMANCE - Cooler Master SickleFlow fans combine the static pressure of CPU Cooling Fans with the high-volume airflow of Case Fans.
- UPGRADED BLADE DESIGN - The latest Air Balance fan blades are both larger and more curved than their predecessors and deliver even better air flow (62 CFM) and pressure (2.5 mmH2O).
- CASE & COOLER READY - Due to their hybrid blade design, SickleFlow fans are an excellent choice for cases with obstructed airflow (extra air pressure) or for CPU heatsinks and radiators that have widely spaced fins (or outdated fans).
- REINFORCED FRAME - The 120mm square housing has been updated with additional rib support which improves mechanical efficiency while dampening vibration and noise (8~27 dBA).
- NEW BEARING SEALANT - The rifle bearing features a two-tier sealing mechanism to protect against dust and leakage, thereby improving durability (160,000 MTTF) and outperforming competitors in its fan bearing class (650~1800 RPM).